Dense lush green jungles, most stunning beaches, active volcanoes, enticing culture, warm hospitality and endless peace and tranquility is what Bali brings to you. Rich and ancient lifestyle, culture and heritage and immensely varied landscapes, Bali is a great escape from daily routines and worries. Rejuvenate and refresh your mind, body and soul with a refreshing break to this most famous destination for its solitary unspoiled natural beauty.
- Kuta Central Park Hotel / Sense Sunset Seminyak / The Tusita Hotel / Similar*
- 1 Night Upgraded stay at Uppala Villa Seminyak
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class Airfare (Delhi - Bali - Delhi, via Kuala Lumpur)
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Bali.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotel
- Kintamani tour with Ubud Village
- Tanah Lot Temple tour
- Uluwatu Sunset tour with Kecak Dance & Dinner
- 1 piece of Active GSM Sim Card (Zero balance)
- Airport & Inter-hotel transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Surcharge (if Applicable)
- Bali Visa on Arrival
Day 1: Arrive Bali
- Welcome to Bali, one of the most beautiful places in the world! On arriving at Denpasar Bali Airport, the local tour representative will meet and assist you for your transfer to the hotel. Sit back in your coach and enjoy the first glances of this beautiful place.
- On arriving, check-in at the hotel and refresh. Later you can go for a relaxed sleep.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Bali.
Day 2: Full Day Sightseeing
- Morning: Tanah Lot Temple Tour
- Wake up to a beautiful morning and enjoy the outside views from the comforts of your cozy bed. Refresh with a bed tea and charge yourself with a fill at morning breakfast at hotel. The day calls for full day sightseeing. Get ready and proceed for the famous Tanah Lot Temple tour, an extremely beautiful place and the main attraction here is the temple located on the rock with crashing ocean waves and panoramic 360 degree views. It is a very ancient temple dedicated to supreme Godhead worshipped for prosperity and welfare. Enjoy the surreal beauty of nature here and later proceed further for more sightseeing.
- Uluwatu Tour + Kecak Dance + Dinner
- Uluwatu, meaning the stone of the corner in local language, is a beautiful highland at the southernmost tip of Bali. Get to the tip of the cliff and take stunning views of Indian Ocean. Visit the holy temple of Pura Uluwatu, the Balinese Hindu temple perched on the cliff with amazing backdrop of sunset hues and stunning sea views.
- Later enjoy the enticing Balinese Kecak dance performance that depicts an eternal love tale between Rama and Shinta. End the day with a hearty Indian dinner and return to the hotel.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Bali. (B + D)
Day 3: Kintamani Tour with Ubud Village
- Take a fill at morning breakfast, get ready and set out for a full day trip to Kintamani & Ubud Village. Take nerve tickling views of the semi active volcano Mount Batur at Kintamani mountain region, with lava running down the peak right into the beautiful Batur Lake. Visit Ubud- the artistic hub of Bali to get introduced to Bali's fascinating culture and buy beautiful local handicrafts. You can buy unique souvenirs at great bargains at Ubud Art Market & Gallery. Later return to the hotel for a relaxed sleep.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Bali. (B)
Day 4: Day Free for Leisure
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the morning and plan your action of the day. Enjoy on the stunning beaches, go scuba diving or other sea sports and make unforgettable memories.
- Bali is renowned for its rejuvenating massages and spa treatments. People from world over come here to lift up their senses through its ancient art of pampering the mind, body and soul. After enjoying the water sports and beach fun, you can head to pamper yourself with a soothing Balinese massage (at your own cost). Later return to hotel and relax.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Bali. (B)
Day 5: Day Free for Leisure
- Being away on a holiday makes you your own boss of time. There is no routine to follow. You can be as lazy as you want and do whatever you like. The day is at leisure to enjoy in your own way. You are in one of the world’s most beautiful destinations with one of the most beautiful beaches of Asia, dense green forests, mountains, volcanoes and so much more to see. Make the most of it. Soak the surreal beauty of nature. Have you visited any of the clubs of Bali yet? Head to some exciting club this evening and dance the night out.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Bali. (B)
Day 6: Return Home with Lifetime Memories
- Soak the unmatchable beauty of this mystic paradise. Have a fill at morning breakfast, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Catch your transfer to Denpasar Airport for your flight to Singapore where you’ll board your onward flight to Delhi. On your return, we would like to receive your feedback about the trip. (B)
Terms & Conditions
- Complimentary Arrival / Departure transfers are provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration (1 to 2 hour). Guests are requested to remain patient in their sitting area until all the booked passengers have boarded the vehicle.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Complimentary transfers are provided by Non air condition vehicle only. Private transfers in air condition vehicle can be arranged at an Extra cost (Please check the cost at the time of making reservation).
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 2 PM to 12 Noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
- If Boat cruise is included in the package, then Please note that it is an outsourced facility and the hotel has no control on the profile and behaviour of fellow passengers on board, moreover the hotel is not responsible for the safety and security of the in-house guests availing the same.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
- Timings: Breakfast: 0800 - 1000 hrs
- Lunch: 1300 - 1500 hrs
- Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrs
- These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.