Hindus strongly believe that a holy pilgrimage to Char Dham destinations releases from the cycle of birth and purges all sins of the past. It is due to this reason that everyone in the Hindu community aspires to go on a Chardham Yatra at
least once in a lifetime. The Chardham destinations including Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri and Gangotri are considered to be complete source of divinity. The religious aura that surrounds these pilgrimage destinations in northern Indian state of Uttarakhand is worth experiencing, both for the pilgrims as well as travellers who arrive here from different corners of the world.
If you are planning to undertake a tour of the Chardham destinations, Luvytrip offers you guided travel throughout the Uttarakhand region. If you want to add more or need modifications in the Char dham tours offered by us, all you need to do is shoot us an email along with your specific tour requirements
Haridwar - Saynachati - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Uttarkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Joshimath - Haridwar - Delhi
What is included in the tour
- Temple tour
- Airport & Inter-hotel transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Surcharge (if Applicable)
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (200kms/6hrs)
- Arrival Delhi Railway Station/Airport,Meet & Assist further drive to Haridwar. Later drive to transfer to your hotel.
- Visit har-ki-pauri for ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, night stay.
Day 02: Haridwar -Barkot (220kms/7hrs)
- Drive to barkot Via Dehradun & Mussoorie.En route visit kempty fall, later drive back to your hotel for night stay.
Day 03: Barkot - Yamunotri - back Barkot (36kms drive & 7kms trek one side)
- Drive to Hanuman Chatti,from here you have to take local jeeps for janki chatti (It helps to reduce the trek upto 8 kms),Trek start from here to yamunotri (6kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arrive yamunotri, one can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund.pilgrims take this cooked rice home as"prasad". here near the temple "pooja"can be offered to divya shila, After taking bath in jamunabai kund's warmwater and having "darshan " of pious 'yamunaji"returning to hanumanchatti. Later drive back to barkot.
Day 04: Barkot - Naitala (106kms/4hrs)
- Drive to Naitala via Barkot. Check in hotel,later visit Vishwanath temple, night stay.
Day 05: Naitala - Gangotri - back Naitala (106kms/3hrs each side)
- We procced to gangotri (3048mtrs),en route we enjoy picturesque harsil village,Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Naitala & night stay at Naitala.
Day 06: Naitala - Sitapur ( 230kms/8hrs)
- Early Morning, Drive to Sitapur en route visit Tehri dam.Check in hotel, night stay.
Day 07: Sitapur - Kedarnath (3kms by road & 19kms trek)
- Morning Drive to Gaurikund,Trek start from gaurikund to kedarnath (3548mts) on foot or on by pony/doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines,heavy woolen,toiletries and clothes for an overnight halt at kedarnath. Check in Hotel,Later Visit Kedarnath temple. night stay.
Day 08:Kedarnath - Sitapur ( 19kms down trek & 3kms by road)
- Early Morning,after temple darshan trek down to gaurikund.later,drive to Sitapur. Check in Hotel at sitapur, night stay.
Day 09: Sitapur - Badrinath (158kms/8 hrs)
- Drive toBadrinath via chopta to ukhimath.Check in Hotel. late at evening visit badrinath temple for Aarti. Overnight stay.
Day 10: Badrinath - Rudraprayag (170kms/7hrs)
- Early morning,pilgrims after having a bath in the taptkund have the darshan of badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for pinddan shraddh of ancestors(pitrus).There are other interesting sight seeing spot like mana,vyas gufa,maatamoorti,charanpaduka,bhimkund and the "mukh" of the Saraswati River, just within the three kms of badrinathjee. Later drive back to Rudraprayag.
- Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 11:Rudraprayag - Haridwar via Rishikesh (160kms/7hrs)
- Early morning,Visit Narshing Temple,Laxman jhula,ram jhula & Shankracharaya math,muni-ki- reti, thirteen story temple, swarg ashram. Later drive to haridwar.Check in Hotel & overnight.
Day 12: Haridwar - Delhi (210kms-7hrs)
- Drive back to Delhi,On Arrive Delhi,Transfer to railway Station/Airport. Tour Terminates.
Terms & Conditions
- Complimentary Arrival / Departure transfers are provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. However this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration (1 to 2 hour). Guests are requested to remain patient in their sitting area until all the booked passengers have boarded the vehicle.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Complimentary transfers are provided by Non air condition vehicle only. Private transfers in air condition vehicle can be arranged at an Extra cost (Please check the cost at the time of making reservation).
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name / hotel name.
- Transfers and Sightseeing tours are on SIC (seat in coach) / shared basis.
- In hotels for an extra Adult / Child either Rollaway bed or mattress shall be provided.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 2 PM to 12 Noon. Numbers of meals are always corresponding to the number of nights booked. Breakfast is not provided on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Proper swim wears are necessary to avail the swimming pool facility.
- If Boat cruise is included in the package, then Please note that it is an outsourced facility and the hotel has no control on the profile and behaviour of fellow passengers on board, moreover the hotel is not responsible for the safety and security of the in-house guests availing the same.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Mini bar facility available in the hotels is on chargeable basis.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel.
- Timings: Breakfast: 0800 - 1000 hrs
- Lunch: 1300 - 1500 hrs
- Dinner: 1930 - 2200 hrs
- These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children (02 to 11 yrs) and infant (below 02yrs) along with other travel documents. Child above than 11 yrs shall be considered for an adult cost.
- This hotel is suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.