4 Nights | 5 Days
Places: Bangkok (2N), Pattaya (2N)
3 Star Hotel
What is included in the tour
- Get welcomed by your Luvytrip local guide at the airport
- Our Experts will handle your visa formalities free of charge
- Our local guide will assist you to your transfer to Hotel & return too
- Enjoy your included buffet breakfast at the main restaurant
- Luvytrip doorstep Currency Exchange Service
- Prices shown are inclusive of all taxes
- Prices not valid in Festivals and Holidays. Please get in touch with our experts to get custom pricing
What is NOT included in the tour
- No Flights Included
- We recommend and Book your Flights according to your itinerary schedule
- Doesn't include Tips and personal expenses
Day 1 Arrival in Bangkok
On your arrival in Bangkok, a representative of ours will meet and transfer you to Pattaya. Complete check-in formalities at your hotel and relax after your flight journey.
Day 2 Coral Island | Watersports
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken to the Koh Larn island by a speedboat. You can indulge in watersports like snorkeling and scuba diving or relax on the golden beaches. Later, refuel yourself with a lovable lunch. The evening is free for leisure activities. After a happening day, return to the hotel in Pattaya for overnight stay.
Day 3 Transfer to Bangkok
A tour of historic and modern Krung Thep, or 'City of Angels' as Bangkok is known to the Thai people. The programme includes a visit to Wat Jetuphon (better known as Wat Pho), the oldest of the city temples situated opposite the Grand Palace. The temple is renowned as Thailand's oldest university and there are instructive murals illustrating the finer points of Thai massage which is still taught and practised here. The highlight is the 46 metre long and 15 metre high statue of a reclining Buddha. Also included is a visit to Wat Traimitr, located near to Bangkok's main railway station. The temple houses a 5.5 tonne gold Buddha, which was discovered when it's plaster casing broke whilst being transported to its new home from the port area. The tour terminates via a visit to a jewelry retailer.
Day 4 Safari Park and Marine World
Grab your morning grub and start for a tour to the Safari World and Marine Park. As you admire the beautiful wildlife of Thailand, there will be entertaining shows like the dolphin show, the sea lion show etc. Have lunch at one of the Indian restaurants. Enjoy the evening at leisure with your loved one. You will be picked up late in the night and transferred to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 5 Depart for home!
It’s time to travel back home. Have breakfast at the hotel and you will be transferred to airport to fly back home with fond memories.