03 Nights accommodation in well appointed air conditioned room with Tv, Cable satellite and attached with hot & Cold running water. Welcome Drinks On Arrival.(Non Alcoholic) Meals as per plan you choose. 2 Bottles of Mineral Water per room per day. 01 Full day south Goa sightseeing by Non A/C Coach followed by evening boat cruise at mandovi river. Courtesy Transfers by Non A/C Vehicle from Airport (Thivim Railway/Airport), (Rs. 450/- per vehicle one way extra for transfer from Margao Railway Station)(Pickup/drop before 8:00hrs & Pickup/drop after 18:00hrs extra charges will be applicable), Free use of the swimming pool.(with proper swim wear) All applicable hotel taxes.Any airfare / train tickets. Any meals other than specified in inclusions. Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc. Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs. Travel Insurance.
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights Accommodation (on twin sharing basis)
- 2 Breakfast
- (Kindly check Timings & Venue from the Hotel)
- Scheduled Return Airport transfers on Sharing seats basis
- All applicable taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes / charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Surcharges Extra (as applicable) on Long Weekends & Holidays
- Visit the Old Goa churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
- Visit the North Goa beaches- Anjuna, Baga and Calangute.
- Enjoy the party scene at Tito’s Bar.
- Visit the famous Fort Aguada.
- Visit the local markets of Anjuna-traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Visit the Colva Beach.
Day 1 - Goa
Upon your arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for a pre-booked stay.
The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
Goa is also known for its massive forts which were built by Indian rulers and Portuguese colonies which settled in Goa in the 15th century. Besides, you can visit the famous ‘Fort Aguada’ whose major portions have been converted into a luxury hotel.
Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 2 - Goa
The 2nd day of your 3 days tour to Goa is dedicated to the exploration of North Goa beaches.
The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing.
Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa. Proceed towards the Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping.
Dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
Day 3 - Goa
On the 3rd day of your Goa Trip, you will head straight towards South Goa. Colva is a popular beach in South Goa. The beach is home to shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries.
Have some fun and laze around as the day will mark the end of your holiday in Goa.
You will be assisted in smooth transfer to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey.