Vacation is refreshment, a way to rejuvenate your senses. Goa is a must visit destination for this purpose. This Indian state is a platform of utmost fun and an exciting vacation. Goa beaches are known for awesome scenic beauty and safe night life. The luxurious villas at the beaches offer soothing Ayurveda massages, which have always been known for their extensive health benefits.
The Portuguese influence can still be found in the life style of the locals. Some of the oldest churches of the country can be seen here, which are known for their invaluable inscriptions and unique architecture. A land of spices and sea food, you can satisfy your taste buds with spicy prawn fries, quality wine and more. Hence, plan 4 Days Goa Beaches Tour with us to make this vacation memorable.
What is included in the tour
- 3 Nights Accommodation (on twin sharing basis)
- 3 Breakfast
- (Kindly check Timings & Venue from the Hotel)
- Scheduled Return Airport transfers on Sharing seats basis
- All applicable taxes
- Should there be any further levy of Govt. / statutory taxes / charges, the same shall be chargeable extra as and when applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Items of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, room service charges, soft drinks and hard drink charges, etc
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- The payments for additional services taken at the hotel are to be settled directly at the hotel
- Surcharges Extra (as applicable) on Long Weekends & Holidays
- Take in stunning views of Doodh Sagar
- Enjoy the Food at beaches
- Vist Beaches
- Visit Church
Day 01 : Arrival at Goa
You will get a warm welcome by our representative when you arrive at Goa. You are escorted to a pre booked hotel and relax for the day. There is dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Goa Sightseeing
We start a spiritual journey with a visit to the Basilica of Bom Jesus. This UNESCO world heritage site consists the remains of St. Francis Xavier, kept in a silver casket. We visit the Church and Convent of St Francis of Assisi; beautifully decorated with scenes from Bible and consists of a statue of St. Francis. We also visit the Se-Cathedral, St. Catherine's Church and the Arch of Viceroy of Goa.
We come to the Miramar Beach; it lies near the confluence of the Mondovi River and the Arabian Sea. The soft, golden sand of this beach is ideal for a stroll.
Day 03 : Goa Beaches
Today you can enjoy beaches of Goa in your own way. The Baga Beach is apt for swimming due to its clean, white sands. You can enjoy water sports like para sailing and fishing. The night life of Goa occurs around the exhilarating water holes of this beach.
Visit the Colva Beach, known as the Queen of all beaches. With 40 Km of endless white sand with numerous palm trees, this beach is perfect for a soothing sun bath. Enjoy boating on speedboats and paddlers at Dona Paula or spend some quiet moments at the enchanting Palolem Beach.
Day 04 : Goa (Departure)
Today after enjoying a traditional Goa breakfast, our representative escorts you to the airport. From here you can board your flight back to Mumbai or Delhi; from where you can return to your home.