With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monuments. An exotic cuisine... All of which offer you a unique experience. And what’s more, each of these charming destinations is only a two hour drive from the other - a singular advantage no other destination offers.
Kerala, India’s most advanced society: With hundred percent literacy. World-class health care systems. India’s lowest infant mortality and highest life expectancy rates. The highest physical quality of life in India. Peaceful and pristine, Kerala is India’s cleanest state.
For administrative purpose, the state of Kerala is divided into fourteen districts. Most of these districts offer all the tourism products typical of the State.
Book your Delhi to Kerala honey moon packages
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast will be served in all the Hotels.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis (One Double Room) with base category rooms in all the hotels (Rooms are subject to availability).
- A/C Sedan for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up Cochin From Air-Port/ Railway Station
- Drop at Cochin Air-Port/ Railway Station
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, Ayurveda massage and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges
- Early check in and late checkout
- Camera & Entrance fees
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services/activities not specified above.
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet
- Timings and schedules will be subject to change without notice
- All confirmations are subject to availability at the time of booking
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra
- No booking is made yet, hotels / rooms / rates are subject to availability at the time of actual booking
- The Above given rates are not valid during Long Weekends & Festive Season.
- The Goods and Service Tax will be extra on the total billing.
- Package Validity - Oct to March 2018
DAY 1: Cochin - Munnar (150 Km/ 04 Hrs)
Arrival at Cochin and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the home of South India's highest peak (anamudi-2695 mts). On the way to Munnar visit Vaplara, Cheeyappara waterfalls and Tea Plantations. Upon arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (hermitragus Hilarious)- the mountain goat of South India. You may visit the Tea Museum surrounded by tea Gardens- the only Museum of its kind; which illustrates the timeworn method of Tea production. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 2: Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar. Mattupetty dam, Echo Point, Kundala Dam, Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 3: Munnar - Thekkady
Enjoy a tasty breakfast in the morning and head out to Thekkady. Once you reach, check in at the resort and relax. Later, proceed for a spice plantation tour and explore the variety of spices grown in Kerala. You may also buy some of them. Later enjoy a boat ride on the Periyar Lake, where you also get a chance to spot wild animals and a myriad of birds. The place is known for its exotic wildlife and views of sunset, which one should not miss. Return to the hotel later for an overnight stay.
DAY 4: Thekkady to Alleppey
In the morning, after breakfast proceeds to Alleppey and explore its scenic backwaters and serene settings. Half day sightseeing of Alleppey and then return to stay overnight at the Houseboat.
DAY 5: Departure from Cochin
After breakfast, proceed to the airport for your return flight.