3 Nights | 4 Days
Places: Koh Samui (3N)
3 Star Hotel
What is included in the tour
- Get welcomed by your Luvytrip local guide at the airport
- Our Experts will handle your visa formalities free of charge
- Our local guide will assist you to your transfer to Hotel & return too
- Enjoy your included buffet breakfast at the main restaurant
- Luvytrip doorstep Currency Exchange Service
- Prices shown are inclusive of all taxes
- All prices not valid in Festivals and New Year. Please get in touch with our experts to get custom pricing
What is NOT included in the tour
- No Flights Included
- We recommend and Book your Flights according to your itinerary schedule
- Doesn't include Tips and personal expenses
Day 1 Arrival in Koh Samui, Leisure
Our local representative will be there to welcome you as you land at the Koh Samui airport. He will welcome you before transferring you to your hotel in Koh Samui Town for check-in and lunch. The evening is left for leisure, after which you will be transferred to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 Snorkeling and Island Cruise
Begin your day with a delicious breakfast in the Koh Samui hotel. The first major inclusion in this Thailand itinerary is the Koh Samui Island cruise and snorkeling tour. Tong Sai, Cheong Mon, Chaweng Beach, Chaweng Noi, Tong Takian, Grandfather and Grandmother rocks, and Lamai Beach are some of the major attractions covered in the tour. But the key highlight of this day is the Greenpeace Island (Koh Tan) where you can go snorkeling and swimming. For lunch, you can enjoy a traditional Thai meal at a local eatery. In the evening, you will be transferred back to the hotel. Have dinner and enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Village Tour & Elephant Ride
Start your third day with a delicious breakfast after which you will be taken for the wildlife safari and village tour. This 30-minute elephant ride included in this holiday package for Thailand will give a chance to explore the thick jungles. You will then be taken for a trip through a quiet village in an old-school ox-cart. You can have a traditional lunch in the village. You will be taken back to the hotel after the rubber-tapping demonstration. After a sumptuous dinner, stay overnight in the hotel.
Day 4 Depart for home!
It’s time to travel back home. Have breakfast at the hotel and you will be transferred to airport to fly back home with fond memories.