Right in the middle of Indian Ocean, welcome to this beautiful lagoon with shining white beaches and inviting crystal clear waters. True to its name, it is indeed a paradise away from your usual world of routines, noise or stress into rather an uncompromising world of luxury, comfort and limitless delights. Walk on the classic Maldivian wood pathways over the ocean waters, reaching the oceanfront bungalows and gourmet dining spots. Unforgettable experiences await your presence at Paradise Island Resort & Spa, Maldives.
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class Airfare (Delhi - Male - Delhi) on GoAir
- 4 nights accommodation in Superior Beach Bungalow
- 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch & 4 Dinners (Kindly check the Timings & Venue from the Hotel)
- Airport - Hotel - Airport transfers by Speed boat (during day time)
- The government charges a Green Tax of six dollars per person per day from resorts, vessels, and hotels and three dollars per person per day from guesthouses. Green Tax is a tax that encourages people not to harm the environment or to help pay for things that are good for the environment
What is NOT included in the tour
- As of now airfare in the package is calculated at Rs. 20,000/- (per person), Any increase in the airfare to be Paid Extra
- Mandatory Travel Insurance
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Surcharges (if Any)
- TCS* 5% will be applicable on the total package cost.
- Tax Collected at Source is the tax payable by a seller which he collects from the buyer at the time of sale.
- *With a view to widen the tax-net, the Indian Govt. (vide the Finance Act, 2020) has extended the scope of Tax Collected at Source (“TCS”) provided under Section 206C of the Income-tax Act, 1961
Documents Required for Package
- Scanned copy of Passport (should be valid for minimum 6 months from date of return).
- Scanned copy of PAN Card for billing purpose. The cost of outbound tour package is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI / GOI regulation) except the cost of the Air ticket.
- Signed Booking / Remittance form.
- Maldivian visa is done on arrival & gratis.
- Visa is free for the travel ending within 30 days of arrival.
- The validity of the passport should be minimum 6 months from the intended date of return.
- Entry: No prior visa arrangements are required. A tourist visa of 30 days will be given to visitors with valid travel documents, on arrival. Visitors should be in possession of atleast US$25 per day of stay in the Maldives. For those coming from yellow fever infected regions, an international certificate of inoculation is required. A passenger service fee of US$10 is levied per person, on departure.