McLeod Ganj is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj
What is included in the tour
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch or 02 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 01:- Delhi - Dharamshala (530 Kms. )
Catch the Volvo bus from Delhi to Dharamshala in the evening and Overnight journey in the Volvo Bus.
Day 02:- Dharamshala Arrival (Local Dharamshala)
Arrive Dharamshala in the morning, check in the hotel and after taking some rest proceed to local Dharamshala sightseeing like Cricket Stadium, Tea Garden, Local Dharamshala Market etc. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 03:- Dharamshala to trek
Morning after breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Mcleodganj like Dalai Lama Temple, Bhgshunag Temple, Dal Lake, Naddi, Water Fall, Kangra art museum, War Memorial, Sun Set Point, Church, Swiming Pool etc. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04:- Dharamshala - Delhi (530 Kms.)
Morning after breakfast, day at leisure and in evening catch the Volvo from Dharamshala to Delhi. Overnight journey in the bus.