4 Nights | 5 Days
Places: Phuket (4N)
3 Star Hotel
What is included in the tour
- Get welcomed by your Luvytrip local guide at the airport
- Our Experts will handle your visa formalities free of charge
- Our local guide will assist you to your transfer to Hotel & return too
- Enjoy your included buffet breakfast at the main restaurant
- Luvytrip doorstep Currency Exchange Service
- Prices shown are inclusive of all taxes
- All prices not valid in Festivals and New Year. Please get in touch with our experts to get custom pricing
What is NOT included in the tour
- No Flights Included
- We recommend and Book your Flights according to your itinerary schedule
- Doesn't include Tips and personal expenses
Day 1 Arrival in Phuket
On your arrival in Phuket, our local representative will meet and transfer you to your hotel. Complete the check-in formalities and relax after your flight journey.
In the evening head to Siam Niramit show.Siam Niramit is a must see dazzling show with over 100 performers, magnificent set designs and lavish costumes. The show is divided into 3 acts that take you back to when Thailand was Siam and the Lanna Kings ruled in the north. This also shows how thai perceive about hell and heaven. Siam Niramit uses enhanced effects and the latest technology which makes the experience realistic and visually stimulating.
Day 2 Phi Phi Island Tour
Phi Phi Islands, located just 45 minutes by speedboat from Phuket, offers a great laid back tropical lifestyle. Soak up the sun, go beach hopping or simply enjoy the breathtaking sceneries full of Classic white sandy beaches surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs and sunlit crystal clear water.
Day 3 Phuket City Tour
Post breakfast, Give yourself a culture and scenic treat in this program and your holiday memories will be enriched. Take in Phuket Island's natural beauty as you are driven along beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai and go for the famous Big Buddha Temple
Day 4 James Bond Island Tour
Delight in a tour that retraces the steps of the James Bond movie Man with a Golden Gun and shows you highlights from the nearby islands. Eat a tasty lunch in a local restaurant, and cruise crystal-clear waters in a long-tailed or high-speed boat.
Day 5 Depart for home!
It’s time to travel back home. Have breakfast at the hotel and then you will be transferred to airport to fly back home with fond memories.