Want to fly like a bird? Try out paragliding in Solang Valley and view the vast stretches of grasslands, the fruit-laden trees, and the stunning waterfalls just pass by. With Manali Adventure Packages, tourist can look forward to more adventures in Rohtang Pass, the highest mountain passes in the world. Try out adventure activities like trekking in the mountain ranges and skiing on the shimmering glaciers with Manali Holidays. Manikaran is another enchanting place in Manali. Visit the Rama Temple and Gurudwara of Shri Hari to attain spiritual bliss. From thrilling adventures to holy shrines, Manali Vacations not only offers a treat to the eyes but also a soothing touch to the mind.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi Transfer by A/C Volvo Bus for a couple
- 3 Nights & 4 Days Accommodation in Deluxe Room with a pine view for a couple
- Welcome Cookies in a room
- Daily bed tea, 03 breakfast, 03 lunch or dinner
- Paragliding Short Fly For A Couple. ( subject to weather conditions)
- Short Rafting For A Couple. ( subject to weather conditions)
- Evening Tea/coffee on Demand.
- Surprise gift on departure.
- 10% discount on F& B and laundry.
- One half day local Manali sightseeing by non a/c Alto or Indica on the individual basis.
- One full day Rohtang Pass/Snow Point sightseeing by non a/c Alto or Indica on the individual basis.
- One full day Kullu / Manikaran sightseeing by non a/c Alto or Indica on the individual basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Room service, Telephone calls, and laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of the vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- In case of adventure sports activity, we shall arrange the same. However, we are not responsible for any mishap which may occur or any cost arising out of the same. It needs to be done at his/ her own risk.
- Any service not specified in inclusions
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- The above rates are subject to change in case of travel during the festive season - 15th Dec 2012 - 15th Jan 2013
- New Year & Christmas gala dinner charges on direct pay basis at the hotel.
Day 1: Delhi – Manali
Arrive by AC Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali, a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 meters. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Arrive & check in the hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure to enjoy at the local markets in Manali. Night stay in Manali.
Day 2: Manali
Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks and do carry out Para – gliding. A place not to be missed is Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions). Later back to Manali. Night stay in Manali.
Day 3: Manali - Manikaran - Manali
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Manikaran, site of natural hot water springs believed to have medicinal powers. On arrival at Manikaran, visit The Rama Temple here is built in pyramidal style and is dedicated to Lord Rama. And the Gurudwara of Shri Narayan Hari, who built it almost 60 years back. Today it provides the daily langar service (free meal) to lots of people. Later drive back to hotel in Manali. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali - Delhi
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali covering the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent wood carving, Tibetan Monastery and a handicraft center. Later proceed towards the bus station to transfer by road to Delhi by AC Volvo bus.