Hindus strongly believe that a holy pilgrimage to Char Dham destinations releases from the cycle of birth and purges all sins of the past. It is due to this reason that everyone in the Hindu community aspires to go on a Chardham Yatra at
least once in a lifetime. The Chardham destinations including Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri and Gangotri are considered to be complete source of divinity. The religious aura that surrounds these pilgrimage destinations in northern Indian state of Uttarakhand is worth experiencing, both for the pilgrims as well as travellers who arrive here from different corners of the world.
If you are planning to undertake a tour of the Chardham destinations, Luvytrip offers you guided travel throughout the Uttarakhand region. If you want to add more or need modifications in the Char dham tours offered by us, all you need to do is shoot us an email along with your specific tour requirements
Haridwar - Saynachati - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Uttarkashi - Gaurikund - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Joshimath - Haridwar - Delhi
What is included in the tour
- Train Tickets ex Mumbai
- Temple tour
- Airport & Inter-hotel transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- All taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel Insurance
- Surcharge (if Applicable)
Day 0: Mumbai to Delhi
Day 01: Delhi - Haridwar (200kms/6hrs)
- Arrival Delhi Railway Station/Airport,Meet & Assist further drive to Haridwar. Later drive to transfer to your hotel.
- Visit har-ki-pauri for ganga Aarti in evening. Back to your hotel, night stay.
Day 02: Haridwar -Barkot (220kms/7hrs)
- Drive to barkot Via Dehradun & Mussoorie.En route visit kempty fall, later drive back to your hotel for night stay.
Day 03: Barkot - Yamunotri - back Barkot (36kms drive & 7kms trek one side)
- Drive to Hanuman Chatti,from here you have to take local jeeps for janki chatti (It helps to reduce the trek upto 8 kms),Trek start from here to yamunotri (6kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arrive yamunotri, one can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund.pilgrims take this cooked rice home as"prasad". here near the temple "pooja"can be offered to divya shila, After taking bath in jamunabai kund's warmwater and having "darshan " of pious 'yamunaji"returning to hanumanchatti. Later drive back to barkot.
Day 04: Barkot - Naitala (106kms/4hrs)
- Drive to Naitala via Barkot. Check in hotel,later visit Vishwanath temple, night stay.
Day 05: Naitala - Gangotri - back Naitala (106kms/3hrs each side)
- We procced to gangotri (3048mtrs),en route we enjoy picturesque harsil village,Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Naitala & night stay at Naitala.
Day 06: Naitala - Sitapur ( 230kms/8hrs)
- Early Morning, Drive to Sitapur en route visit Tehri dam.Check in hotel, night stay.
Day 07: Sitapur - Kedarnath (3kms by road & 19kms trek)
- Morning Drive to Gaurikund,Trek start from gaurikund to kedarnath (3548mts) on foot or on by pony/doli. Tour members should carry personal medicines,heavy woolen,toiletries and clothes for an overnight halt at kedarnath. Check in Hotel,Later Visit Kedarnath temple. night stay.
Day 08:Kedarnath - Sitapur ( 19kms down trek & 3kms by road)
- Early Morning,after temple darshan trek down to gaurikund.later,drive to Sitapur. Check in Hotel at sitapur, night stay.
Day 09: Sitapur - Badrinath (158kms/8 hrs)
- Drive toBadrinath via chopta to ukhimath.Check in Hotel. late at evening visit badrinath temple for Aarti. Overnight stay.
Day 10: Badrinath - Rudraprayag (170kms/7hrs)
- Early morning,pilgrims after having a bath in the taptkund have the darshan of badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for pinddan shraddh of ancestors(pitrus).There are other interesting sight seeing spot like mana,vyas gufa,maatamoorti,charanpaduka,bhimkund and the "mukh" of the Saraswati River, just within the three kms of badrinathjee. Later drive back to Rudraprayag.
- Overnight stay at Rudraprayag.
Day 11:Rudraprayag - Haridwar via Rishikesh (160kms/7hrs)
- Early morning,Visit Narshing Temple,Laxman jhula,ram jhula & Shankracharaya math,muni-ki- reti, thirteen story temple, swarg ashram. Later drive to haridwar.Check in Hotel & overnight.
Day 12: Haridwar - Delhi (210kms-7hrs)
- Drive back to Delhi,On Arrive Delhi,Transfer to railway Station/Airport. Tour Terminates.
Day 12: Delhi to Mumbai